Training runs in preparation for the TCS Amsterdam Marathon 2022.
Since 2006 Stichting Trainingslopen organises their popular and well-known training runs in preparation for the TCS Amsterdam Marathon. You are welcome on one or more of our training runs to prepare, under the guidance of our experienced pacers, for your marathon. The runs are non-competitive. In a nutshell, the training runs are about the specific training effect of long endurance runs, the social aspect of running in a group, the sharing of knowledge and experience by our seasoned pacers and running coaches, the exchange of marathon stories between runners, and respect for each persons’ running ability.
We will start and finish on the grounds of cricket club VRA in the beautiful surroundings in the Amsterdamse Bos. The routes explore the Amsterdamse Bos, where there is a drink station, offering you water, sports drink and fruit.
All runs start at 9.30 a.m. Dates and distances are as follows:
- Sunday 24 July – 20K (12.4 miles)
- Sunday 14 August – 25K (15.9 miles)
- Sunday 4 September – 30K (18.6 miles)
- Sunday 25 September – 30K (18.6 miles)
You can sign up for one or more training runs without participation in the TCS Amsterdam Marathon, but you can also sign up for a complete marathon package. The fee for the whole marathon package is € 100,-. This package consists of:
- A Marathon Ticket for the TCS Amsterdam Marathon
- A Mizuno Race Shirt of the TCS Amsterdam Marathon
- Entrance to all training runs 2022 organised by Stichting Trainingslopen
- A bath towel as a Stichting Trainingslopen runner’s memento
You can also sign up for one or more training runs when you are not doing the TCS Amsterdam Marathon. For more information and registration, go the Stichting Trainingslopen website: www.trainingslopen.info
You can find our latest news on Facebook
and on Twitter